|Release Notes & License Agreement
|These files are published as a courtesy of each speaker and the Florida State University Department of Computer Science. They may not be reproduced or displayed publically without prior written consent of the author. Unlawful distribution or presentation may be prosecuted by law where applicable.
- Pairing-Based Cryptography by Antoine Joux [PDF]
- Recent Advances in Iterated Hash Functions by Antoine Joux [PDF]
- Tamper-Proof Software by Alec Yasinsac (Not Available)
- Legal and Ethical Issues by Jim Davis [PDF]
- Recognized Research Problems in Information Security by Jim Davis[PDF]
- What Is In A Name? An Introduction To Identity-Based Encryption by Breno de Medeiros [PPT]
- FAMU Presentations [PPT]
- On the Evolution of Adversary Models in Security Protocols by Virgil Gligor [PPT]
- Cryptolite: How Lite Can Secure Crypto Get? by Virgil Gligor [PPT]
- Recent Developments in Group Key Exchange by Mike Burmester [PPT]
Please contact Dr. Mike Burmester with any interest in audio recordings of the presentations.