SAIT, Security Assurance and Information Technology program, will be
hosting a one day workshop about critical infrastructure, cyber secruity,
and computer science’s role in national security. This event will be held
in Dirac 499 opening up at 9:00am and continue after lunch in Love 151
until approximately 5:00pm.|
Look forward to hearing from speakers in diverse fields that
play an important role in keeping the vital infrastruture of this
country up and running.
There will also be Panel on the Security Industry in Florida --
Supporting the Federal Effort.
- D. Andy Purdy Jr. - Senior Advisor
to the President’s
Infrastructure Protection Board
- Tim Moore - Homeland Security and FDLE Commisioner
- Kim Bahrami - The state of Florida’s Chief Information Officer
- Ed Tunstall - FSU Almunus, former Eli Lilly CIO
- Mike Russo - Florida State University’s Technology Office
- Bob Breedan - The Florida Cybersecurity Institute
- Jim Fessler - from Security 4IT Inc.